Admissions offered in the academic year 2022-2023
For the Academic year 2022 -23, AGS offers admissions from Pre school to Grade 10, subject to the availability of seats.
Obtaining the application form
Parents who wish to apply for admission should obtain the brochure and application form on payment of Rs. 1000/- (Non-Refundable) which can be procured from the school office. The payment can be rendered in cash / cheque / DD drawn in favour of Aura Global Schools, payable at Perinthalmanna. The application form can be downloaded from the website or purchased from school office.
Criteria for submission of application form
The duly completed application form must be submitted in the School Office on or before the stipulated date. The following documents should accompany the form:
- Certified copy of School Report of the previous academic year (IK3 onwards).
- 10 passport size photographs, 4 stamp size photographs of the child, 4 photographs of parents and copy of the Aadhar card of the student.
- One attested photocopy of child's birth certificate.
- One attested photocopy each of details including dates and grades of any Public / Board Examinations already taken (if applicable).
- Copy of the T.C. (for admissions to grade 2 onwards).
- Original documents of the submitted photocopies should be made available upon request for verification.
The mere submission of an application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
Age criteria for application of admission
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to Aura Global Schools, Perinthalmanna, as on June 1st of that year. The required age limit for each grade is mentioned in the table.
- IK3 years 6 months
- Grade 15 years 6 months
- Grade 48 years 6 months
- Grade 711 years 6 months
- Grade 812 years 6 months
Confirmation of admission
On receipt of acceptance of admission, parents have to pay the fees within the stipulated date. Ensure all documents are submitted.
If, for any reason, the Transfer Certificate cannot be produced at the time of admission, one can submit a written request to the principal and on his/her approval, it must be produced on or before the commencement of the academic session.